Saturday, February 5, 2011

Revealed!! New Products in Store

I'm so excited, and a little relieved.. things are finally starting to take shape!

Over the past week I've been busy getting my new range up and running and gradually adding items to etsy. It started with these two art prints, perfect for a baby's nursery... or anywhere really!

Three birds nursery giclee art print by willowandelm on etsy

Three owls nursery giclee art print by willowandelm on etsy

And I am now listing a range of handmade baby toys. This is the first one listed, but stay tuned for many more..... :)


All toys are made with 100% cotton fabric and ribbon! No synthetics in sight :)

:: Why 100% cotton? ::

♥ Cotton is a natural, renewable, biodegradable and sustainable fiber.
♥ It is a natural fabric, suitable for people with sensitivity to certain chemicals. It is therefore great for baby's sensitive and/or eczema prone skin.
♥ It is not only soft and breathable, but strong and absorbent too.

So if you haven't already guessed, willow and elm has changed for good and is now aimed towards handmade baby toys, nursery art and decor ;) I'm very excited about this new direction and am so pleased to be able to finally reveal all!!


2 comments:

  1. Such adorable stuff, I love those prints! I have just followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks, I love your stuff too!

    ReplyDelete