Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sharing the Link Love

I'd love to link to some of your cool blogs (in my new 'cool blogs' section) so I am putting the call out to all of you lovely bloggers out there.... would you like a link to your blog listed? Absolutely free? Of course you do!! However, before you say "pick me, pick me, how do I do it?" there is a slight errrm.. how shall I say... favour involved!

But it's no biggie! I just ask that in return, you link back to my blog! Sharing the link love, so to speak!

You'd need to supply a 120 x 50 pixel image and your blog web address and pop a willow and elm link somewhere on your blog. If you're interested, just email me or click the little cloud ad in the links section! Or of course you can leave your comment below.

Please note that unfortunately the amount of blogs I can link to will be limited, and I need to approve your blog before I can link to it so not all submissions will necessarily be selected. Look forward to sharing the link love with you! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment